Nailed Kit Decal Instructions:
1. Cut closely around the design you want to use.
2. Hold the decal face down on your nail in the position you want it.
3. Press a wet cotton ball or cloth against the back of the decal, making sure to wet it thoroughly.
4. After 15 seconds, gently remove the back paper.
5. Smooth out any wrinkles with a wet finger.
6. Allow the decal to dry.
7. Apply two coats of clear polish over the decal to protect it.
For best results: use decals over any light colored nail polish.